Value of HP-41CV with modules

Forum rules
Please add [Sold] in the header when item is sold.
eks
HP 41Cx for sale.
[Sold] HP 41Cx for sale.

Value of HP-41CV with modules

Postby Route66 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Can anyone give me an approximate value of an HP-41CV. Included would be 2 memory modules, a Stat I module, a Financial I module and an extra NI-CD rechargeable battery pack. So far I have not located the charger for it which I might like to also obtain. I have not used in many years, but I believe it still works fine, but can't verify. Thank you for your assistance!!!

Mike
Route66

Re: Value of HP-41CV with modules

Postby Garth » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:36 pm

The best I can suggest is to see what they're going for on eBay (https://www.ebay.com/). I believe you can do that without having an account. If those are standard memory modules (as opposed to extended memory) you might do better selling the modules separately, since the 41cv's main memory is full and it has no use for the standard memory modules that were made for the 41c. The extended-memory modules (different part number) are made to use with the c or cv with the extended functions module, or with a cx (which already has the extended functions built in). (You probably already knew that...but just in case...)
Garth

Re: Value of HP-41CV with modules

Postby SmartDan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm

with two modules you will get around $200 maybe $250. Calculator with 4 modules cost 450 on ebay.
SmartDan

Return to Buy & Sell