HP41C

Everything about 41C 41CV and 41CX Hardware

HP41C

Postby toni54 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 am

first of all sry for my english, I'm from Switzerland

I have a big problem. I've broke a piece, from the battery holder. And now the calc doesen't work, because the batteries aren't in the right position (because the plastic piece is broke).

I'm looking now for spare parts. Please could somebody help my! Thank you very much.

btw. the problem is, that the calc is the calc from my boss and i've broke it...... imagine he has that jewel since 1970 and i feel very bad because of that.. damn

thx and kind regards
toni54

Re: HP41C

Postby Klaus » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Since the HP-41C is an old machine (but not from 1970), the plastic gets sensible and it is common that things like the battery holder break if handled without much care.
So to reassure, the broken thing is the battery holder, that holds the size-N batteries (in contrast to the rechargeable battery pack, that has two connectors at one side)?
I have a spare rechargeable pack with dead batteries, but unfortunately no battery holder. You can post a request in the Trade-forum here to see if someone has a spare one.

Kind regards, Klaus
Klaus

Re: HP41C

Postby dlachieze » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm

You can find HP-41 battery holders for sale on the well known auction site. For ex. this one.
dlachieze

Return to HP-41 Hardware