GJM Module (version 2A) posted

All plugins for the HP41

GJM Module (version 2A) posted

Postby gjmcclure » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi,

Warren just posted my GJM module to this site. It contains MCODE and FOCAL routines I have found useful when creating my user programs. Some of the highlights are:

A sliderule program (emulates most slide rules by emulating A, B, C, and D scales (along with I, F, IF, and FI flavors of each), plus for each of these 20 scales it is possible to use one of 15 subscales (Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Log, Log Log, etc). One of the subscales is User defined.

A program to perform Cubic Spline interpolation.

A program to calculate 1st and 2nd derivatives (idea from JM Baillard, but put into MCODE).

Programs (from 'Angel Martin) to perform various MEAN calculations (Arithmetic, Geometric, Harmonic, and the Generalized Power forms); also the Arithmetic-Geometric mean of two values, and the Geometric-Harmonic mean as well.

Modulus arithmetic (M+, M-, M*, ans SQM are MCODE, other routines come from JM Baillard but are modified to use the MCODE routines).

... and a lot more!

A big thanks to 'Angel Martin for being my consultant for 2nd FAT capability, 2nd bank capability, and a function launcher that easily accesses all the functions (similar to his SandMath / SandMatrix / 41Z modules among others and our joint 16C emulation module). I could not have created this module with as much as was put into it without his help!

Enjoy... Greg.
gjmcclure

Re: GJM Module (version 2A) posted

Postby Garth » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

Garth

Postby gjmcclure » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:51 pm

The required Library#4 module required for the GJM ROM has been posted, it is revision Q.

I notice the pointer above points to the PDF, and the related items link points to the proper Library 4 revision now! Thank you 'Angel, Warren and Garth for making this all come together!

Greg
gjmcclure

Postby gjmcclure » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 am

Oops, a bug was found by 'Angel, seems the HEX2ROM and ROM2HEX functions failed on real HP41CX or HP41CL hardware! I found the problem and had Warren the new module and manual replace the old ROM/PDF. The manual explains the problem in more detail.

Greg.
gjmcclure

Return to Modules